What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Wednesday, November 24

~~ Wrong mistake!! ~~

Wrong mistake... why im so "大头虾"!! im never did this kind of mistake.. this time really wrong mistake... really so sorry to Hou hock... but anyway... next time you black list me also nvm.... im understand what is 信用!! im spoiled my own 信用 only... but im really not the person... if you bu shuang me i also cant do what... is myself mistake and wrong...

this recently stressful make me did a lot mistake... could not have this kind of things happening again... really big mistake... give myself another warning..
but im 信用 1... im always 信用 当饭吃~~ but this time really mistake.. haiz.. really so sorry to hou hock.... sorry!!

erm... sometime i think, i did this kind of mistake.. maybe it is because myself too lonely.. while got people invite, then too happy and didnt check my date list.. until this kind of mistake came out.. haiz... lonely ma lonely lo.. why want like that... haiz... cant make it again... PROMISE to self...

shi wei!!
we cant said people... because maybe people 有难而不能言!!
see back self... you are not a prefect.. nobody is it...
respect others!!! im respect you,please respect me..
im not stupid.. im just diam diam...
however im lonely.. but i still got my 信用 and 尊严!!

No comments:

Post a Comment