What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Thursday, November 4

~~~ Final Year Project ~~~

Erm... really hard for me to do it... haiz.. since it is not i wish to do... and this is what my lecturer wish... im really no ideas how to do it.. have to restart my mind and reading the journal article to do it... must fast already.. i have no enough time anymore... erm.... hope i get pass... thats enough to me...

what life is i wish... erm.... finding finding...
what life only suitable me???
which life should i choose to move forward....
after choose, it is suitable me??

"Think about this, who contributed everything to us to let us grow up?"

my frens,family,love!!! those also hurting me much and let me grow up!! but also let me lose the road... i really dont know which suitable me to choose it and im wont regret... however everything im choosing the road also didnt regret, no wonder it is bad or good... i will still continue to going on... but i dont wish my life are full of unhappy...im just wish to have a happy life... it is really suit to me??? or my life should become a bad boy only suitable me... erm....

why life should give up this and choose the another....
i wont regret.... but i dont want walk forward with full of unhappiness....
road road road... which really suitable me....

keep going on... maybe soon i will get the answer already...
when im changing again... i wish im get the actual answer of what i want...

shi wei...

"being unselfish can make your life more colourful" but my life become more worst.. nobody treasure it... everyone also just selfish with own good... why i cant be selfish... maybe i got.. myself didnt realize it... but im really always think of people 1st only myself...

"money is a good servant but not a good master" really money is important, but im still 脚踏实地 working to earn it... because im understand, the world never get 不劳而获 thoery!!

arrogant!! am i?? think so... be diam diam is much good.. =)
listening better than noisy.. =D

shi wei~~

No comments:

Post a Comment