What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Saturday, November 27

~~~ November almost the end ~~~

Times really fast forward already.... now already is 27 November!! Today early morning going to works already... however it is saturday!! i still have to works... wahaha !! great.... and it is my best fren!! sha po birthday... i have sent her a wish... so sorry ya cant going to find you and treat you eat.. next time ya.. my best fren!! =)
wish you always happy!!

through today can play badminton... but cancel already... oops... cant exercise again... haiz.... nvm ah.... so hungry... really what can i eat... erm.... somemore alone, really dont know can eat what..... later only go out walk and have a look.. =)

tuesday 30 november have to present my final year project.. just hope to pass... dont think too much anymore.. take time to get ready already... =) jia you to myself.. go go go!!

i still cant let go?? erm....
no ideas... tired!! suffer!! stress!!
dont think ah... family, frens , love.... just let it beside..

tired~~ shi wei!!
go find food 1st.. hungry sei... xD

No comments:

Post a Comment