What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Friday, November 12

~~ My little Life ~~~



My little life... like the huge road!! longest and longest to go... it is so hard for me to keep move forward... besides, the road if full of light and darkness!! When darkness coming.. the road become so hard to move forward and also always beat me down... im so wish to get up and fight back... but really so hard for me... i need some supporter and when im unhappy.. so someone beside me to telling me whats should i do.. but nobody will... therefore i have to be strong to stand again and fight it... however im sad, stress and tired... but i have no choice...
On the other hand, when the road is light, however it is easy for me to move forward... but it will have a lot "people behind me" attack me.. i will never know... but im try my best to treat everyone nicely.. but some people will feel you are so "假惺惺" !!! Besides that, when the sky is blue!! im always smile to face everything, no wonder it is darkness and light... but when the sky turning to dark... im become a little boy and full of sadness that inside my heart... nobody know about it... if you like me... will understand!! otherwise, you will never know about it... sadness not everyone will get it... 心碎的痛苦和心酸不是每个人可以感受到!!!



The road is longest and far, it is also including the uphill and downhill road.. life really similar with the road.... Our mood always have the up and down.... it is not a easy road to my life and keep moving it.... but im always telling myself... when im down, i have to keep telling my self... soon i will up again.. i have to smile and face everything to do my best!! because im understand nobody can help me.. only myself!! Smile always is what im always done it... =)



After that, when my life come to the turn left and right road.. i start fear and stress!! it is because i never know what new challenge and problem is right there to beat me.... im have no confident to turn left and right... the fear is always inside my heart... im so suffer to face the new problem... what can i do?? haiz...
难道一个人有话直说,就是没经大脑吗??就因为我拿出我的真心对待每一个人才会有话直说!! 可是偏偏我的有话直说伤害了你们和自己!! 所以我在改变成一个哑巴的人!! =)

我不相信友情是永久的 不过我还是依然的相信着. 我知道不是付出就会有回报. 你对他好不代表他也会对你好 这个世界就是那么残忍. 他们永远都不明白什么是"友谊". <-- 赞!!

我的生活!! 一个人!! =)

shi wei!!

No comments:

Post a Comment