What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Tuesday, November 16

Result Outed!!

Result Outed!! but me... down already... it is because im get F!! im failed 1 subject.. need wait until May 2011 only can take the courses... really disappointed to myself.. haiz... im just hope pass... but at the end... gg already.. i really dont know how to face my family.. i dont know how to telling my family... im really sad, stress, down... suffer right now... after finished final year project.. still have 1 subject i need to worry and take at May 2011... really a bad news for me... convo.. wait until 2012 ba.. im really useless... 2month fight.. im lost... because im get failed... really no mood.. any plans also dont wish to join.... i really dont know how to telling my family... no face to face them... really gg already....
i dont want fail IP... please just let me pass... after i hand in.. must pass... study not suitable to me... im already try 120% best to exam.. but... haiz... im get fails... really useless....

down down down... how to continue fight final year project... haiz... =(

shi wei~~

No comments:

Post a Comment