What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Monday, October 5

~~~Unbelievable Weeks~~~

Wah,So long didnt update my blog... erm... So busy this recently.. Somemore a lot things has been happened in my life~~~ I would like to share this few weeks only.. erm... This week will busy preparing preparing + preparing~~~ Next weeks is my unbelievable weeks!! It is because i have 1midterm + 3presentation and 4assignment!! OMG~~~ Unbelievable!!!
This recently im really blur a lot things... Keep thinking a lot things!! and thanks to who keep let me understand a lot of "xxxx " things... Let me know which type and which type!!! Friends... really a lot of type, whole world got so many unbelievable people!!! Do aspect how good there ah... Just must believe self... What you doing wont regret!!! Therefore dont wonder how people said!!! Just believe yourself!!!
3 October 2009. I'm been a volunteer at Chi Hui Tang!!! tayton view there temper!! Wow... Maybe i didnt warm up myself..then keep move this to there and that to here!!! The second days... my hand was like BURNING and very tired!!! cant even taking a bottle of bottle(1L). Until today also very painful~~~~ But i still going to basketball at Sunday with my brother small and Kuo sean!!! After that, It becomes more worst.... Lolz...so dai sei~~~ But i wont regret and blame...It is because i like to been volunteer~~~ wahaha.. what even i can help... i sure help~~~ Some more really happy to been volunteer~~~~~~~~~ Thanks everyone who let me learnt a lot of knowledge~~~ Stop here ah... next time share some more details topic in my life!!! take care!!
wish all the Best and the Best~~~ Especially PMR,SPM and STPM frens~~~ (:

No comments:

Post a Comment