What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Wednesday, October 21

~~~Final Exam~~~

~~~Final Exam~~~
Omg~~~ my internal marks was not so nice!!! need study harder to get PASS !!! T.T
My final timetable... 26,27 and 28.... but yesterday my frens just let me know... 27 night need celebrate birthday with secondary frens... OMG!!! I'm said yes!!! crazy liao..... After final exam... 28... i still have 29,30,31 and 1 to play and holidays!!! After that, have to start my internship(Workings with low salary)~~~~~~~~~ Until end of december.... This years really not time to play more..... Hope to have more time to rest ah.... I want to rest......
Gosh~~~ My another works also not successful yet~~~~ i think i need more hardworking already... Only can archive what i want to get in my life~~~~
No more dream come true!~~~~
Only have hardworking make everything be true~~~~
Jia you shi wei~~~
(: Wish everyone good luck too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment