What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Thursday, October 22

~~~Today feeling~~~

Today i felt the god want to remind me something... because whole morning was darkness... and now it already raining.... Raining really make me feeling a lot of things and flash back a lot of memory...... Memory was include sadness and happiness..... Be people really dont so 任性!! dont so 贪心 too.... 贪心 will spoiled everything you have on now!!! So every time doing something also must think nicely before you make decisions.... Whatever decisions you has been decide, it will bring you to another leveling of challenge. If not yet reach the standard dont type to make the decision with jumping leveling... shortcut will only spoiled... will never helping in your life.... Therefore, we have to relax, research and ask yourself... to get the result of the decisions.... Sometime asking to must suggestion or opinions also is not a good point or way~~~ Important is what your next step to bring yourself forward in the future.... people wont cause much in your life, they just can helping you when needed help... ok?
Girl, i really dont wish giving girl hurting again!!! But why i like helping people... it is this is my style???? Some people will felt im stupid... but i dont care... i just been myself to do what i can do.... last time i wont care how ppl seem me.... or said me.... now already started got a bit scary!!! why suddenly will like that..... What happening inside my heart??? get hurt too much???? i really dont know... the true of me when i only can found back le..... But i just know, i keep been myself..the real of me...will came back again... Always Happy Wei....... Girlfren in our life really so important mah.... If you found that 1 not understand you, will bring you more suffer.... Therefore i prefer more frens also no want gf anymore.... i dont know LOVE de 定义 is what already.... im really blur!!! Dont think so much liao ah....
Just been myself and hehe haha everyday...
^^ smile to face everyday.. my life will mroe colourful~~~ ^^
Thanks for visit my blog... Hope you are enjoy... ^^
wish you all good luck too...
jia you in your life!!
Smile always~~ (:

No comments:

Post a Comment