What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Sunday, October 11

~~Wahaha Blur Sot Bubu Octopus~~

~~OMG~~
I'm so love octopus~~~ wahaha xD
this is not the point of today!! Actually what are the important things in our life!!
really dont know!!! if you said that is important, but not so.. you said not important also same.. not so!!! therefore just believe doing whatever you think ah!! wahaha xD Unhappy is today im get genting news.. 1st is they calling asking me how long of my period of intership... after that, need see my result or CGPA only decide want me or not!! After that, i sent my result to them... They reply me and let me know cant accept me.. because my result dont have 75%above... haiz!!! I'm really sad at the moment.. after that, i nothing again~~~ wahaha xD and im decide to apply again of my next internship!!! aza aza fighting!!! sot liao!! <@@>~~~ Now waiting the next company conform to me whether want me or not... erm.... OMG~~my assignment was so hard ah... aiyoyoyo, think until my brain keep blooding!!! ><" Next week really need fight 99 for mid term, presentation, assignment duedate!!! =D Happy and smile to face them... i believe i can do it... jia you ShiWei!! (: take care!! good luck to every exam students!! =) Miracle is always around us!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment