What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Monday, November 2

~~~ November life ~~~

~~~November life~~~
I want share those feeling very long lo... wahaha XD
After final exam... im really release all my stressful... After that,i having 4days holidays... Everyday almost out until 1am... but i dont know doing what too... just yam cha yam cha~~~ wahahaha xD
Beside that, saturday that time i went to perak hot spring to enjoy... Night at home... sunday also the same.... Still got a lot things want to share... but the sadness things almost forget le... so no need write it out or think again ah... wahahaha XD
Today is my 1st days went to Puchong Utama doing my 1st internship!!! Lolz.... im so early already reach there!!! 9am start working... im 8am reach there!! lolz... then i ad my breakfast inside car with nasi lemak.... after that, i take a rest by close my eye... no oi oi~~~ waahaha XD 8.50 something... i saw my boss came and open the door!!! Then i also went inside together!!! After that, waiting my supervisor to brief me everyting... after that, i start doing my support services to customer!!! 1st days really felt tired... because need to remember and learnt a lot things that cant learnt inside books.... Around 6pm, they said can home already. so i said tata with them and start my traffic jam life.... i jam on the road almost 40min++ Haiz, im really felt bored inside the car... nothing can do... only listening music... really felt lonely... haiz!!! Even now im waiting my blog... my heart also felt cold and same like now weather.. Raining~~~ cold and lonely..... erm.......
8.53pm Monday Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment