What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Sunday, March 11

This weekend~~~




Saturday... I went our with my NS friend to have a movie and eat and drink!!
The movie called "Fist of Dragon".... Singapore movie... seriously, this movie really bored, no story line and the scene really make me yawn.... fulamak... singapore you keep back to make funny and laugh movie enough ah... not suit you... for my comment this movie is absolutely BORED!!! (>,<~)

We had a dinner at New York New York Deli ~~~

Spaghetti & Pizza... both of this food really tasty... nice.. =D
At 1 Utama got this restaurant only... i think so... you all may visit to have a try...
hehe... =D

Sunday, today... went to leisure mall to have a John Carter movie... this movie is nice and better that the 1st i watched... xD and the love of this movie is ---> woola...
It is a Pets" called Woola... really kawaiii and kind... love it....
after that, enjoy my lunch with brothers at "gold fish ball noodle restaurant" xD
full now...
hope you all have a great weekend as well... =)

no wonder how.. take care health too...
wish all my dear friends.. =)
Have a great everydays... (^,^~)

6 comments:

  1. of course... it is really nice.. at 1Utama... =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1U ah.. you at 1u then go ask reception or see the map of 1u.. you will found.. new york new york deli... =)

    ReplyDelete