What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Tuesday, August 24

~~~ New Short Sem!! ~~~

So fast end of ogos... and my new short sem is around the corner already.. how should i start my Ip B and my preparation for fighting on the next 1month++
It is beacause... 1 setpember start and 18 october my final exam begins..... i think is my worst busy month in setp and oct already... wahaha... i just wish i get passed all subjects... then come out working life... no choice... im poor and need start earn money already... =)
however im understand works are not easy... but compare with study.... myself feels study more cham than works... when im study... really alot pressure... im really dont want my family get suffer in my study fees anymore... i need faster finish it as soon as possible and start working...
When start working, if hard also nvm... im wont care... at least i will more happy than study.... the pressure of works sure have. but compare to family suffer... im rather than works pressure... =D

I need start My IP B and fight for the next sem already.. Wish myself Good Luck in last sem. Jia You!! =)

Shi Wei~~~
Wish all my dear frens~~~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment