What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Tuesday, August 17

~~ Exam around the corner ~~

Exam around the corner... my revision is just crazy... and the stupid project.. haiz.. really no idea... and my 3 groupmate is pro on pushing me to finish it early... really sienz to team with them( black guys) suck!! =,= Im always care on people... but who will always come to care me le... nobody.. wahaha...
stressful always keep inside myself... the painful as well...
thats day my bf only telling me... got things must said out.... chat jor many things.... he is my best best bro... but not always free!! and im understand him as well....
sometime saw old frens got another new frens jor then least out with me liao... so jealous... they can have a lot new frens in uni life... i dont have the good fate like them... can meet up so much good and funny frens in uni life... erm....
Everyone birthday, im plan nicely... came to my birthday... like nothing.. however im understand... but really feel so sad as well... haha.... im always hope i can have a really full of fun celebration... haha.. this will never come true... =)
everyone got own new frens and life already.... who am i wor... im just a passed frens and bro.. xD
today really raining whole days and now really feels so cold... im stressful until cried... really stupid... haha... stupid wei...
Study = x
Life = x
Frens = x
nothing in my life is = 0
all just x x x... xD

tired... go revision 1st..
stop here.... tata
bless my all frens... wish you all more happy... take care...
*so wish to have a place nobody know me and start a new life.... *

No comments:

Post a Comment