What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Wednesday, November 11

~~~ Internship Life ~~~

So long didnt came here write my blog le... today very free right now!! actually every night also free, just sometime dont have the mood to write my things.... hmmm~~~~
Start my internship 2nd weeks lo... wow, keep coming ah.. the job!!! Boss treat me so nice, keep teaching me new things... and im keep learning too...so tired oh!!! But most of the time i always alone inside the office~~~ really felt bored, even i can online Fb and msn.... also felt nothing special~~~ it is because never got frens find me chatting!!! Wahaha... Am my frens all is just quantity and not quality?? wahahaha~~~~ really felt bored, lonely de... NOT SOMETIME~~~ Is most of the times!!! Sometime i thinking back, en, maybe i really got a lot quantity of frens.... But am i really have quality frens??? I really dont know~~~~
Every days of my internship,I will reach there at 8.30am... im drive very slow 80 ~ 90km!! 8am start going!! =D But after works at 6pm, i start drive back to home!! Traffic jam me 2hours!! walau eh~~~ so tired + bored!! Then im keep singing in the car!! If not... i really will bored until dead~~~ Some car will look on me, because i keep singing... people thought im crazy!! maybe!!! But everytime im drive back also is 120km++ lolz... crazy liao me!!
This is my internship life =P
Now im thinking to wake up more early and take 1 hours to exercise~~~ so i will more healthy!! And im already decide, if nobody treat me good, is alright!!
At least myself treat myself good and keep finding those are really can been my quality frens lo...
Alone for me, really felt nothing at all~~~~
Shi Wei will keep going to archive what i wish to have!!
Smile always is my slogan!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment