What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Tuesday, February 2

~~~ Saw You ~~~

Saw you... make me silent a while!!
i really dont know how!!!
and i said hi with your sister!!!
you walk away.. dont ever want get saw me....
i really SORRY!! i know you very hate me!!!
i also very hate myself... i saw you like unhappy!!!
i really more hate myself.... but didnt you know my tear dropping again after i saw you!!!
i really dont know what my heart doing, what my mind thinking and what my tear will drop!!
i really hate myself to make you unhappy!!!
i so wish you can been fren with me again!!!! and you found your bless and happy again!!!
but i dont wish to know when you have bf... i will hurt and sad... dont know why... haiz!!!
useless shi wei.... i dont know why i will like this.... just now saw you.. i flash back a lot things again... and my tear start dropping again... i cant control those things happened!! haiz...
Im whole body felt no energy and tired!!! when the person really sad will have this effect??
now god is on punishment me to been alone always... i cant blame or what... this is myself made it... i will keep alone forever... i cant "kan gai" this history!!! sorry beacuse im bad... hurting you...
SORRY to my ex also is my 1st gf... SORRY
SORRY SORRY SORRY
Tear drop D;
Shi wei on crying!!! T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment