What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Wednesday, May 30

3 months working life~~~

  

Felt works long ago already... but it is just 3months... In this 3months i really learned a lot.... However not every i remember or memories it... because it is really too much.... i still not yet can handle it well.... but im always try my best to keep self learning and memory all of it.... 


both of this is lunch time i always infront my laptop to do my jobs and eat... super unhealth life i have... dont learn me, if possible... =) 

Thanks to senior.... however sometime i really a bit noob... keep asking questions... but it is because i really dont understand or get it...i only will keep questions.... hope you understand and please remember...im just a fresh graduate... =) the job tasks im keep on hardworking to helping to solve it... hope you understand me... i really doing my best to complete those programs.... =D 

Doing programmer it is not a easy case.... sometime i really stuck right there and nuts soon.... since i cant get how the programs should run or progress.... especially doing  an programs inside got those marketing, financial,accounting programming... need to think about those business.... ;O oh god, however really stressful and suffering... but i still keep the best way to do it... because im understand... no pain no gain... without hardworking, how to gonna get what self wish to do... =D 

After that, my company got celebration with those birthday girls and boys... grand celebration party...wakakaka... really crazy.... but it is quite fun... =D

next time go mood only continue other topic... wish all the best to dear sweet friends and blogger... =D
take care~~~
tata

Shi Wei 30 MAY 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment