What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Sunday, June 13

~~~ Jason birthday Celebration ~~~

Jason birthday celebration... wahaha... we all having dinner at souled out!! it locate at Mont kiara there... the foods taste delicious... wahaha.. next time can going there... ^^ however is it quite far away... =D
If couple wish to have candlelight dinner right there also no problem... environment quite nice~~ ^^
Im taking lamb chop.. (my favor) lol... erm... middle well... really delicious... love it... =D
erm.... some others food also very nice... hope you all going and enjoy it by self.. ^^
erm.... waiting photos uploading by frens.. wahaha... and happy night of celebration...
Hope he is love our present and get a best memories... =)
Wish you always happy ya.. brother JASON!! ^^
I have to start rushing back my assignment... hope i really can finished it on FRiday!! =) JIa you!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment