What i buy is NEEDED in my life, not WISHING in my life.

Monday, March 29

~~~ Early morning of 29March2010 ~~~

Erm... so early morning wake up at Now at Uni library online and update my blog.. wakaka~~~
Actually so early reached Uni is wish to do my case study.. what i totally not understand with the question.. reply reading the question also dont have a ideas of the answers. It is because the lecturer teaching style.. it made me dont know well of this subjects. therefore, im totally not so understand what it is need??? swt already... besides that, last time she keep on skip classes or cancel classes "suka hati".... it really made me crazy~~~ I still remember... that day i waiting the replacement classes at Uni half days.... At the end, i get know replacement class cancel today...WTF.... right the same time... im @#$%^&*()@#$%^&*()#@$%^&*( non-stop.... it is because i really cant tahan anymore... wakaka XD
By the way, this sem the most worry courses are the HCI... it is because really hard to get highest marks.... im almost crazy too~~~ T.T Besides that, HCI final exam is very complicated too.. i really have no ideas.... but i just wish i can get pass right this subjects... ^^
Try the best to archive what i wish to get... =)
Everytimes unhappy also just cause me long times... however after the next day i will wont think so much... but the unhappiness still inside my heart... My smile always bring me to happy mood... maybe people will felt that my smile were fate.. but that is only the way that i can made myself happy.
Yesterday night suddenly i thinking of HER... i though im already REAL put down everything.. but why my heart will felt sad when thinking of HER again??? am im sot already.. or else im too lonely at the alone days.. erm... i really have no ideas... at the same times, i almost got the tear came out last night... haiz~~~ @@"
I have to start the others assignment 1st... haha.. next time only came to update again.. ^^
wish all my best good good luck.. and add oil to archive what you all wish to get and just go ahead with what you should do.. =)
Shi Wei~~

No comments:

Post a Comment